So, this happens when the mac wakes from sleep(usually more than 3mins). My device is Macbook Pro 13 2015
- When I enter the password and press enter:
- password box greys out and system becomes unresponsive
- sometimes the beach ball appear, trackpad, keyboard is responsive
- have to force restart
- If i leave it to be like that, after the black screensaver. when the screen wakes it's greyed
- Sometimes the password box is greyed out even without entering the password
Tried the following mentioned solutions, still not solved.
- Reset NVRAM, SMC
- Used in SafeMode, problem still exists
- Reinstalled El Capitan from scratch
This is my first ever mac, bought from my internship money. Any help in solving this issue is gratefully appreciated!!